Living in Maryland, Ocean City and the Eastern Shore have been points of interest all my life. When I was a child, my family would venture to Somerset County for camping, crabbing, and fishing. When my parents divorced, my Dad moved to Crisfield, which was about 20 minutes away from where my family used to go camping every year. This has kept me a frequent traveler on route 50, passing over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, and journeying along through Easton, and Cambridge. This house was located in Cambridge, and every year it served as a milestone in my 3.5 hour long drive. Less than a year after I took this picture (June 2010), the house was bulldozed and the lot is now empty. The house was signed by Rusty Hastings. photo by killer times.
1. Boss DJs #20 Intro
2. Ron Hunt- Spider Rap
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Jungle Man
4. Barney Kessel- Donna
5. Pancho Alphonso- Hooligan
6. Mandrill- Fat City Strut
7. The Night Marchers- Loud, Dumb, and Mean
8. Jeannie C. Riley- Harper Valley P.T.A.
9. The Undertones- Told You So
10. Gladys Knight & the Pips- Walking In Circles
11. Violent Femmes- I Held Her In My Arms
12. Bob Seger- Rock and Roll Never Forgets
13. Half Pint- Don’t Fret Yourself
14. Eugene McDaniels- Green Door
15. S.N.F.U.- Money Matters
16. Ramsey Lewis- Party Time
17. Sparks- Upstairs
18. George Jones- King of the Road
19. The Upsetters- Soulful I
20. Brad Writer feat. The Fifth Dimension- Sad Robot (The Girls Song)
21. Fu Manchu- Godzilla
22. Clarence Carter- Patches
23. The Faction- Tongue Like A Battering Ram
24. Amboy Dukes- Journey to the Center of the Earth
25. The Genius (GZA)- Drama
26. Treasures- Minor Chaos
Been editing video feverishly for this Jons documentary-the final product will be debuted at the Wallride show this saturday. In the meantime, I threw some clips together for a trailer (or something like that) share it if you dig it!
boy girl tension
looks like it.